Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Satellite environment node vs in buildInfo node

Level 1

I have two different tags with the same extensions installed (all on the same versions) and I can't figure out why one of them has the environment property inside the buildInfo section and the other has it's own environment node.

clestbest_0-1657637129218.png

clestbest_2-1657637286165.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It looks like they are running on different turbine versions and have vastly different build dates (one was last built over two years ago).   "Turbine" is the internal name for the Tags (Launch) runtime engine. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It looks like they are running on different turbine versions and have vastly different build dates (one was last built over two years ago).   "Turbine" is the internal name for the Tags (Launch) runtime engine. 

Level 1

So is the fix to build it? It's not clear to me how that's done.

Community Advisor

Yep, I assume that doing a new build and publishing to production (Publishing workflow in Launch) will resolve the issue.  Do you have a person who normally does this job?  If so, speak with them.  If not, let me know and I'll see if I can help out. 

There is a slight chance that your Launch library is self-hosted which might mean that you have to do more than just build and publish.  

Level 1

Thanks so much! I figured out how to create a build and sure enough it's fixed!