Expand my Community achievements bar.

in-app messaging

Level 3

We are building an app and put it Adobe Analytics in a mobile app for the first time. I'm reading that we can do in-app messaging through Adobe Analytics (we don't have Campaign or AEM... sigh, I know ), but I can't find anyplace that explains how to outside of mobile services, which is being deprecated.

Is it possible to do in-app messaging in Launch or Adobe Analytics? If so, is there any documentation?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Only Mobile Services (via the mobile add-on SKU for Adobe Analytics) or Adobe Campaign Standard provide support for in-app messaging. There's not a way to compose, publish, and report on push or in-app messages without access to the solutions listed above.

Level 3

How can we get mobile services for this? To be honest, I've tried multiple times to get someone from Adobe to help us but it's been impossible. I even have friends at Adobe in the Draper office but can't get anyone from the gov team side to get in touch. Where can I get more info on this?

Employee

Recommend starting with Enterprise Support for help relating to your account.