Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Deploy hook

Level 1

DTM used to have a deploy webhook, used together with the download zip option, when publishing changes / new library (so our code was made aware of the change and could download zip). Cannot find similar in Launch?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This was recently answered by Jeffrey Walter on the Launch Developers slack channel (launch-developers.slack.com)

I'll summarize here:

Launch provides the ability to establish callbacks (Webhooks) that will be POSTED to when a subscribed audit event happens.

An Audit event is described as [resource]:[action] using the resources and actions shown below.

Subscriptions for callbacks are set up using the Launch API as shown here: Launch Callbacks via API

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This was recently answered by Jeffrey Walter on the Launch Developers slack channel (launch-developers.slack.com)

I'll summarize here:

Launch provides the ability to establish callbacks (Webhooks) that will be POSTED to when a subscribed audit event happens.

An Audit event is described as [resource]:[action] using the resources and actions shown below.

Subscriptions for callbacks are set up using the Launch API as shown here: Launch Callbacks via API