Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Couldn't visualise the data elements data into Adobe analytics

Level 2

Hi All,

I was trying to send data to Adobe data collection 
1. I created a data element with extension as core and data element type as custom code and in the editor I gave return event.detail.userInfo
2. I created a rule a new rule as like below, the set variable is linked to an evar and a data element is also given for it.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 12.21.28 PM.png

3. From UI i'm triggering _.satellite.track and it is also showing the proper values in omnibug.

4. The problem is I couldn't see the values in Adobe analytics dashboard when I drag the same evar into a table. Am I missing anything here? Can someone please help me on this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Could you share the screenshot of the table from workspace and also the network call from omnibug.

Also, the date range in the workspace table is within the time range when u sent the data? Might be stating a few obvious things here to zero in on the cause.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @karthik_22 

Are there other values in the eVar? Is the eVar enabled in the report suite ?

Level 2

Hi @abhinavbalooni 

No I'm trying to send only one value to that eVar but i'm seeing only unspecified in the visualisation. The eVar is also enabled in report suite and the rule is also in approved state 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Could you share the screenshot of the table from workspace and also the network call from omnibug.

Also, the date range in the workspace table is within the time range when u sent the data? Might be stating a few obvious things here to zero in on the cause.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 2

I'm not giving any time range here, I also tried with different date range but it results the same

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.40.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.44.12 PM.png

  

Level 4

Hey Kartik, 

Assuming you might have checked the obvious things like the Report Suites, eVar configuration, date ranges etc. 

One more thing you can check is Processing rules, see if the particular eVar is not being overwritten in any of the rules. 

Or there is also a case when an event gets fired without IF condition which also causes eVar values to get unspecified in server side processing. 

Administrator

@karthik_22 Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.