Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Attaching a library to an environment

Level 2

I have an environment set up but not able to attach a library to it

When I go to the drop down menu None is selected and I see the environment that has been set up but it is greyed out

What do I need to do ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Launch does require you to create a new library instance that you can put your changes into.

In "Publishing" there's a plus button on the far left in Development, you should be able to click that:

createlibrary1.png

And then you'll actually be able to create a Library to actually put your rules/data elements/etc into:

createlibrary2.png

Just give it a name and select the appropriate environment, and you should be good to go. You should also see it in the "Working Library" dropdown in the upper right after creation.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Launch does require you to create a new library instance that you can put your changes into.

In "Publishing" there's a plus button on the far left in Development, you should be able to click that:

createlibrary1.png

And then you'll actually be able to create a Library to actually put your rules/data elements/etc into:

createlibrary2.png

Just give it a name and select the appropriate environment, and you should be good to go. You should also see it in the "Working Library" dropdown in the upper right after creation.

Level 10

Does the previous reply answer your question? If so, would you mind marking it correct?

Level 2

The environment is still greyed out. What is not made clear is that only one library can sit in Development env at a time. You need to remove any existing libraries before adding new ones.

Level 1
Thanks for mentioning that Dev env only allows for one library at a time, this saved me time.

Level 1
Having the same issue, and the comment does not solve how to make the library clickable for attaching to a created environment.

Level 1

The answer marked in not the correct one. Question is how to enable grayed out environment so that we can select from dropdown.