Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Launch not getting loaded

Level 2

Everytime I try to login to Adobe Launch, it throws session timeout error. Can someone please guide or help in this case? Attached the screenshot.issue.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@nitishlamba1  could you try disabling all the extensions/plugins, clear cahce & cookies and see if that helps ?

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 5

i got this error for sometime as well. i had to use a different browser like safari which worked. probably clearing your cookies might help.

Level 2

It is only working in Firefox. I just installed Chrome on my machine and it does not work there as well.

Employee

@nitishlamba1  Does it happens if you try to login in incognito/private window ?
Seems to be browser issue.

Level 2

Yes. Even in Incognito. Cleared cache, restarted machine but still there.
Works fine on different browser

Correct answer by
Employee

@nitishlamba1  could you try disabling all the extensions/plugins, clear cahce & cookies and see if that helps ?

Level 2

Strange. I disabled all my extensions and logged in and enabled those again and now its working fine. Thanks.

Community Advisor

What extensions are you using? One of them might be interfering with the Launch website's functionality.

Level 2

Definitely @yuhuisg. It is Adobe Experience Platform Debugger extension. I am surprised to see Adobe Launch working which I switch the extension off and it signs me out, if the extension is already on. Even if I try to sign in after disabling the extension and enables it afterwards, it signs me out after sometime. So Strange ad both are Adobe tools.

Level 2

Hi @yuhuisg, At present, I always open Adobe products(launch, analytics) in Firefox so that I can use Adobe debugger extension on Chrome. If I try to open both in Chrome, Adobe Launch or analytics logs me out. Do you have any suggestion to overcome this?

Community Advisor

Try this:

1. Create a new browser profile in your favourite browser.

2. Log into Adobe in that new profile.

3. Whenever you need to test your Adobe implementation, use that new profile too.