Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

workflow symbol is tagging even for completed workflow

Level 9

Hi All,

I am new to workflows in cq and i have written simple workflow with two steps one is participate and another one is process step.In the process step i have written code to set the property on jcr:content node of page.After completion of the action mentioned in the process step also workflow symbol is still tagged in WCM console.And also in workflow console also still the workflow is showing in running state.Can some one help me out is this the right behavior or there any gap in the implemented workflow.I am adding workflow history screen shot as well.

Thanks,

Kishore 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

i have checked but i have not found any exception after completing all the workflow steps.I have added code to complete the workflow.Now the problem has been resolved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

i have checked but i have not found any exception after completing all the workflow steps.I have added code to complete the workflow.Now the problem has been resolved.

Level 8

Is your process step set to handlerAdvance=true. If so the workflow engine won't auto-advance the workflow to the end, your step has to do the advance. Make sure handler advance is false. 

Level 9

I have set handler advance to 'false' only but still work flow is being shown in "Running" state in Workflow console and tagging to page in WCM console.

Thanks,

Kishore

Level 8

The most likely possibility is that your handler class is throwing an exception. Have you checked error.log to see if you are getting any errors when the process runs. Also do you have debug statements in your process. Can you turn down the logging for process class and verify that your process is executing properly.