Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Work Flow launcher Issue

Level 3

I have configured my workflow model in launcher and it is invoking while create/modified the nodes . Archive section showing work flow successfully completed . But in error/workflow log have no updates about work flow..
Please help me to find the issues,,,,,,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It sounds like this is not a worklfow problem, but instead an issue with how reverse replication is configured.  Do you have a reverse replication agent setup for each publish instance?  Does the node change that triggers the launcher work on one of the publish nodes but not the other?  If so then you can be sure it's not configured to replicate from the second instance.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Deva,

Can you explain a little bit more what you are expecting to see in the logs that is not happening?  From your description it sounds like a workflow was launched and the workflow completed, what else should have happened?

Thanks,

Will

Level 3

Hello Will,

Thank you for your support . I have created work flow for reverse replication.It is working fine in single Author and Publisher. My issue is that It is not replicate in case of  single Author and 2 Publisher. Publisher reverse replication log showing reverse replication node information and publisher work flow log showing WorkFlow invoked successfully. But in Author no node is created  and Author reverse replication log have no information about reverse replication. we are using Node created/Modifed   events for triggering WorkFlow in lanucher. Launcher Archive showing successfully completed WorkFlow

"replicate.replicate( session , ReplicationActionType.ACTIVATE , path);" this is Code we are suing to replicate the node 

WorkFlow Design which we are using To replicate Node

Publisher 1/Publisher2 Node updated/Created  - WorkFlow will Trigger  to update/create Author Nodes- Author Node updated/Created then Author have Another to Work Trigger to Updated Publisher Nodes.

Now publisher 1/Publisher 2  to upadate/Created WorkFlow will trigger but Author is not upadte/create Node

Thanks!,

Deva

Level 10

You can also try configuring replication agents to author instance on each of the publish instances 

Correct answer by
Employee

It sounds like this is not a worklfow problem, but instead an issue with how reverse replication is configured.  Do you have a reverse replication agent setup for each publish instance?  Does the node change that triggers the launcher work on one of the publish nodes but not the other?  If so then you can be sure it's not configured to replicate from the second instance.

Level 3

AEM initiating  reverse replication is working fine. Only user created replication is fails.