Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

WKND Tutorial AEM Editor Dark mode?

Level 2

I don't know if this could be changed, but I would like to edit with normal mode. My AEM Editor has been like this ever since and now I'm at applying CSS in the WKND tutorial so it's pretty weird. 
Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 12.48.48 PM.png

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi

I faced the same issue. I found this (in the screenshot). If "Use dark mode" is checked in the system, then after opening the page, the background will be #131313. Cuz @ media points to it. Otherwise, it will be by default, that is, the background will be #ececec.
Or you can change the site.css file. The path is visible in the screenshot.2022-01-20_17-46-38.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @marks16411289 

All the CSS styles are coming from /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/editors/clientlibs/core/css path.

Can you inspect the page and see anywhere the background color is being overridden which is why you are getting this dark mode.

Here is the place where the Core CSS will be loading.

http://localhost:4502/libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/editors/clientlibs/core.css

Thanks!

Level 2

Hello i was trying to figure out what is being overridden and where could you please advise, below is what is see in developer tools.

Shivam_S_0-1636729319634.png

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi

I faced the same issue. I found this (in the screenshot). If "Use dark mode" is checked in the system, then after opening the page, the background will be #131313. Cuz @ media points to it. Otherwise, it will be by default, that is, the background will be #ececec.
Or you can change the site.css file. The path is visible in the screenshot.2022-01-20_17-46-38.png