Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Why import Metadata is failing.

Level 7

akshaybhujbale_0-1658496691816.png

this is the import file.

and extension of file is Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File (.csv)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have tried with below sample data in csv file -

assetPath dc:title{{String}} dc:description{{String}} jcr:title{{String}}
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/womens/laptop-accessories.jpg Debal Das1 Debal Das1 Debal Das1
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/womens/women_2.jpg Debal Das2 Debal Das2 Debal Das2
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/mens/men_1.jpg Debal Das3 Debal Das3 Debal Das3
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/mens/men_4.jpg Debal Das4 Debal Das4 Debal Das4

able to import metadata in AEM6.5.9.

Are you getting any specific error while import? Did you check error.log file?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @akshaybhujbale , We didn't understand what is your question here. Can you please elaborate & give some context.

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

Community Advisor

@akshaybhujbale When preparing a CSV file to import, it is easier to generate a CSV with the list of assets by using the Metadata Export feature. You can then modify the generated CSV file and import it using the Import feature.

Once refer to below link

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/metadata/metadata-import-exp...

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have tried with below sample data in csv file -

assetPath dc:title{{String}} dc:description{{String}} jcr:title{{String}}
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/womens/laptop-accessories.jpg Debal Das1 Debal Das1 Debal Das1
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/womens/women_2.jpg Debal Das2 Debal Das2 Debal Das2
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/mens/men_1.jpg Debal Das3 Debal Das3 Debal Das3
/content/dam/we-retail/en/people/mens/men_4.jpg Debal Das4 Debal Das4 Debal Das4

able to import metadata in AEM6.5.9.

Are you getting any specific error while import? Did you check error.log file?