Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

While using ACS Audit log search getting java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The query read or traversed more than 300000 ... processing was stopped.

Community Advisor

Dear Members,

I am using audit log search in on of my environment but due to "

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The query read or traversed more than 300000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.

" it is not working even with the path where, there in no activation or any kind of modification has had happened.

To Resolve the issue I have purged the page audit log several time with the Minimum age at 1 and I also checked with In Memory Read Limit of Oak Query Engine config with maximum(600000) but nothing worked for me.

I was referring below guide 

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/developing/using/troubleshooting-slow-queries.h...

Is anyone is having any idea what can be causing the issue and what can be the solution for it.

Please revert.

Thanks

Umesh Thakur

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you using the Audit Log functionality of ACS AEM Commons? In that case you should raise a ticket there.

It seems that the query you are doing is not covered by any index, and to preserve the performance of the instance, the query is terminated after 300k nodes have been traversed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you using the Audit Log functionality of ACS AEM Commons? In that case you should raise a ticket there.

It seems that the query you are doing is not covered by any index, and to preserve the performance of the instance, the query is terminated after 300k nodes have been traversed.