Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

While chaning the property of the component, it goes to unsatisfied status

Level 1

Hello Guys , 

We are using a service to import some data from Database and this service is belonging to our main bundle. We have an activation property to activate or deactivate this service.
While changing this property value, the component automatically goes to unsatisfied status.

1. How can we handle this ?

2. Is there any Curl script to activate the particular component ?

Thanks in advance

MM

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
5 Replies

Level 10

What happens when you place the bundle into active state using the Felix Console? Does it not stay in Active state. 

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. Still the bundle is in activate status only, but only the component is in unsatisfied status. Even if i refresh the bundle, the component status was not changed. So as of now we manually activate the component.

Level 10

You said the bundle interacts with a database - did you include the database driver file? 

Level 1

Yes, After i activate the component manually, This is working fine. The problem is whenever we are changing the property of this component, this will go to unsatisfied condition except everything is fine.

Correct answer by
Level 10

that is strange - typically unsatisfied means there is something missing:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19452198/unsatisfied-reference-in-osgi-declarative-service-compon...