Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

where to download dispatcher-apache2.4-xxx for windows OS

Level 4

Dear All ,

I am trying to download dispatcher-Apache2.4-xxx for my windows operating system.

I am using AEM 6.5 with service pack 4.

Can anybody please help me to find out where I can download dispatcher-apache2.4-xxx ??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is no supported Dispatcher module for Apache 2.4 in Windows, you have four options

1. Install Apache/Dispatcher in Linux

2. Enable Dispatcher through Apache 2.2

3. Install AEM as a Cloud Service Dispatcher module that supports Apache 2.4 through Docker container.

4. Install Dispatcher through IIS

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is no supported Dispatcher module for Apache 2.4 in Windows, you have four options

1. Install Apache/Dispatcher in Linux

2. Enable Dispatcher through Apache 2.2

3. Install AEM as a Cloud Service Dispatcher module that supports Apache 2.4 through Docker container.

4. Install Dispatcher through IIS

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

Level 4

thanks..I will go for option 2 and for the timing I will go for 2.2.

Community Advisor

Agree with @Albin_Issac . dispatcher-Apache2.4-xxx is not available for windows. You have to use the Linux version

Employee

dispatcher-apache2.4-xxx isn't supported on Windows. The following web servers are supported for dispatcher:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/deploying/introduction/technical-requir...

You can download the specific dispatcher from here:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-dispatcher/using/getting-started/release-n...

I hope it helps !!

Administrator
Wondrous reply. Thank you.

Kautuk Sahni