Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

where to download dispatcher-apache2.4-xxx for windows OS

Level 4

Dear All ,

I am trying to download dispatcher-Apache2.4-xxx for my windows operating system.

I am using AEM 6.5 with service pack 4.

Can anybody please help me to find out where I can download dispatcher-apache2.4-xxx ??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is no supported Dispatcher module for Apache 2.4 in Windows, you have four options

1. Install Apache/Dispatcher in Linux

2. Enable Dispatcher through Apache 2.2

3. Install AEM as a Cloud Service Dispatcher module that supports Apache 2.4 through Docker container.

4. Install Dispatcher through IIS

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is no supported Dispatcher module for Apache 2.4 in Windows, you have four options

1. Install Apache/Dispatcher in Linux

2. Enable Dispatcher through Apache 2.2

3. Install AEM as a Cloud Service Dispatcher module that supports Apache 2.4 through Docker container.

4. Install Dispatcher through IIS

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

Level 4

thanks..I will go for option 2 and for the timing I will go for 2.2.

Community Advisor

Agree with @Albin_Issac . dispatcher-Apache2.4-xxx is not available for windows. You have to use the Linux version

Employee

dispatcher-apache2.4-xxx isn't supported on Windows. The following web servers are supported for dispatcher:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/deploying/introduction/technical-requir...

You can download the specific dispatcher from here:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-dispatcher/using/getting-started/release-n...

I hope it helps !!

Administrator
Wondrous reply. Thank you.

Kautuk Sahni