Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

where can I find clientlib-base.css through crxdelite?

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I was trying to find clientlib-base.css file used in we.retail template so that i can use it to change the default padding of that html page. Where is that located ? Please help.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi arjuns75800874 , We.Retail uses the client library feature of embed to include additional client libraries so that only a single request needs to be made to the browser:

1578548_pastedImage_0.png

I would inspect the we-retail.site client library and the file main.less for what you are looking for: /apps/weretail/clientlibs/clientlib-site/less/main.less

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

All CSS for We Retail should be defined here --

ClientLibsWR.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi arjuns75800874 , We.Retail uses the client library feature of embed to include additional client libraries so that only a single request needs to be made to the browser:

1578548_pastedImage_0.png

I would inspect the we-retail.site client library and the file main.less for what you are looking for: /apps/weretail/clientlibs/clientlib-site/less/main.less