Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

When i update email templates, it did not update emails when workflow runs

Level 2

I am trying to change email templates content such as subject, time, message etc. under /libs/settings/workflow/notification/email/default/en.txt file in AEM 6.5.2 but it did not reflect on emails i got when started workflow. If anybody knows information, can you please point me correct direction. Your help is much appreciated.

I also checked https://helpx.adobe.com/in/experience-manager/6-4/sites/administering/using/notification.html article and according to the article, to customize the english email template for page notification open the file /etc/notification/email/default/com.day.cq.wcm.core.page/en.txt but not able to find it in crxde. Also i am not able to find etc/worklow/notification path in AEM 6.5.2.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you need to restart the bundle to reflect workflow notification template changes.

From 6.4 all the templates moved inside the bundle.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you need to restart the bundle to reflect workflow notification template changes.

From 6.4 all the templates moved inside the bundle.

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Have tried below steps to customize the email template on AEM as cloud service, but still i'm not able to achieve but override it. please let me know if i'm missing anything over her

Ref document:- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/deploying/restructuring/all-repository...

1) copied "/libs/settings/workflow/notification" folder and pasted under "/conf/global/settings/workflow/notification"

2) Updated the /conf/global/settings/workflow/notification/email/default/en.txt subject 

3) restarted the instance

Thanks in advance