Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

What privileges are missing in inbox view?

aembytes
Level 4
Level 4

In my client instance, I am unable to see the "Admin Control" option in the inbox view. What privileges are required to see that view? I am already in the "Admins" group (with AMS). Do I need to be in "Administrator" group to see that?Admin control Option.png

1 Accepted Solution
Asutosh_Jena_
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi @aembytes 

The Admin Control option is visible only to the members of the administrators or workflow-administrators group. As you said you are already part of 'Admin' groups by AMS, which will a customized group created by AMS for your organization with few admin privilege such as system console access but it is definitely not part of the other 2 groups which is why you do not see the option.

You can ask AMS to include workflow-administrators into your customized Admin group and you should be able to see it afterwords.

Adobe Link for your reference:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/essentials/inbox.html?lang=e...

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Asutosh_Jena_
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi @aembytes 

The Admin Control option is visible only to the members of the administrators or workflow-administrators group. As you said you are already part of 'Admin' groups by AMS, which will a customized group created by AMS for your organization with few admin privilege such as system console access but it is definitely not part of the other 2 groups which is why you do not see the option.

You can ask AMS to include workflow-administrators into your customized Admin group and you should be able to see it afterwords.

Adobe Link for your reference:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/essentials/inbox.html?lang=e...

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

View solution in original post