Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

what is difference between Content and Page level??????

Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

I have basic question that i want to know difference between content and page level components.In what circumstances we are using both of these.Pleae help me to understand the difference between these two.

Thanks In Advance

Kishore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

bsloki wrote...

Hi,

Components which should be part of your page(template) by default would be called as page level components ex : Header, Footer, Logo . All these components will be loaded by default along with your templates where in author will not have choice to remove it

Content components are the components which can be drag n dropped into the content area by the author based on the requirement. So content components can be used in multiple pages by the authors. Ex: Text, Image components

Hi,

Thanks for making me understanding this concept.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Components which should be part of your page(template) by default would be called as page level components ex : Header, Footer, Logo . All these components will be loaded by default along with your templates where in author will not have choice to remove it

Content components are the components which can be drag n dropped into the content area by the author based on the requirement. So content components can be used in multiple pages by the authors. Ex: Text, Image components

Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

bsloki wrote...

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for making me understanding this concept.