Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

What is Configuration Binding in Felix Console

Level 1

Hi All,

I am new to AEM , Can some one please help me in understanding Configuration Binding in Felix Console.

When we Upgraded AEM form 6.2 to 6.3 These Configuration Bindings are not migrated.

the value for this is showing unbound or new configuration. how do we include this value while migration( jar details)?

How do we get this value for any new configurations populated?

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I have seen this issue with a project recently. but it was fixed when they again migrated the data. Also check this Unbind osgi configurations  Are configs part of code package?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

I have asked expert about this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 10

I have seen this issue with a project recently. but it was fixed when they again migrated the data. Also check this Unbind osgi configurations  Are configs part of code package?

Level 9

Hi Lakshmi,

Typically component changed from standard to factory   OR maintaining the config in both filesystem/repository causes such issue. If you followed best practise mentioned in article edubey mentioned earlier,still issue exist then report to official support team.

Thanks,