Expand my Community achievements bar.

Want to help influence the future of AEM Cloud Manager?

Employee

Hi all,

I hope you are well! My name is Susan Aziz part of the Adoption & Retention team, building programs to make sure customers are successful using AEM. I am looking to interview customers who use Cloud Manager. During these interviews, I am hoping to learn more about customers’ onboarding challenges and their ideal onboarding experience to ultimately help influence the future of Adobe Experience Manager email and in-product programs.

If you are interested feel free to sign up using my Calendly link.

What to expect during the 30-minute meeting:

• Discussion around customers’ onboarding journey (challenges, successes, etc.)
  • Identify potential gaps in the content that currently exists and identify net new content opportunities with customers. 

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

All the best,

Susan Aziz

1 Reply

Level 1

Hi Susan,

I wonder if you can point me to the right resources regarding my question below. I tried to ask this question in another discussion but didn't get any answers so far:

I'm a developer of a Mac product that batch exports InDesign files to various formats.

A customer just told me that some of their files will be soon hosted on AEM DAM and asked if it will be possible to still use my product to automate their processing.

So I wonder if there are API options that allow third-party developers to implement any of the following operations:

-Let user select desired InDesign files 

-Open those files in InDesign

-Export as PDF and save the PDF files on the DAM server

-Save the source InDesign documents

Thanks for any info that points to the answer to these questions.

Leo