Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Using Analytics for capturing stats on how much published and time to publish

Level 1

Hi Everyone

I am attempting to capture basic stats on how many pages we are publishing at any given time. I am not concerned with user activities to the site and traffic at this point, but trying to capture exactly HOW MUCH content we are producing each day week or month. At this point I am looking at # of pages published, number of pages corrected, time from upload to go live, etc. This is to look at workflow efficiency and production costs.

Any suggestions of how to capture this in AEM?

Pam

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

There is no OOTB component/service to do this.

But we can certainly do this, 

1. When ever we activate/Publish the page all the information gets stored into the logs. Check the Error.log/Access.log there we will get all the information related to all the pages which are sent for replication.

Search for "com.day.cq.replication.Agent" in error.log and there your will find which page, time, user published it.

You can create a custom service to monitor these logs and can store information accordingly to your need.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

There is no OOTB component/service to do this.

But we can certainly do this, 

1. When ever we activate/Publish the page all the information gets stored into the logs. Check the Error.log/Access.log there we will get all the information related to all the pages which are sent for replication.

Search for "com.day.cq.replication.Agent" in error.log and there your will find which page, time, user published it.

You can create a custom service to monitor these logs and can store information accordingly to your need.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni