Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Updated the AEM 6.5 instance from SP5 to SP9, we are facing rollout issue.

Level 4

We have upgraded the AEM 6.5 instance from SP5 to SP9, We are facing the rollout issue, I have observed the network tab in which we are getting /bin/asynccommand has 500 error. we have observed the logs and found the this error "com.adobe.ams.environment.indicator.wcm.impl.AemEnvironmentIndicatorFilter not accepted for uri /bin/asynccommand".

Just an observation, Previously we had AEM 6.5 SP5 when we click the rollout button the request went to /bin/wcmcommand but in SP9 the request went to /bin/asynccommand. 

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kbitra1998 

This is an ongoing issue with AEM 6.5 with ACS Commons Environment Indicator.

https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues/1848

What version of ACS Commons are you using? Try to upgrade to latest version and see if it's resolving the issue else for now disable the Environement Indicator to resolve the issue.

I just tried to rollout the pages with AEM 6.5.9.0 without ACS Commons on my system and it works perfectly fine.

Thanks!

Level 4

Thanks @Asutosh_Jena_ , currently we are using ACS Commons version 4.2.2 and I have updated the ACS Commons to latest version(5.0.8) in my local still facing the rollout issue. Could you please tell how to disable the ACS Commons. When I tried to stop the ACS Common bundle from system/console/bundles, the page content is not loading showing blank page.

Community Advisor

Hi @kbitra1998 

You should not disable the ACS Commons bundle as it might impact your existing application. Instead of that I will suggest you to find all the OSGi configuration with name com.adobe.acs.commons.wcm.impl.AemEnvironmentIndicatorFilter.xml and remove it and try to see if it resolves the issue.

Thanks!

Level 4

Thanks @Asutosh_Jena_ , we have deleted the OSGI configuration still issue is not resolved.We have raised the adobe ticket.