Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Update Notification

Community Advisor

Hi,

We have one requirement like-On a page/pages if content is updated, We want an 'Update' notice to appear on the side of the relevant search result for some time, so that the users know that the content has been updated.

Please let me know some approach/suggestion how can we implement the same.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

look the touch ui card implementation which display as per your need. Take the same logic &  incorporate at search result page.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

look the touch ui card implementation which display as per your need. Take the same logic &  incorporate at search result page.

Community Advisor

Sham HC wrote...

Hi Sham,

I am not sure about the UI card implementation(I am working on 5.6.1) can you provide some link or path where i can see this implementation.

Level 10

ak7861987 wrote...

Sham HC wrote...

Hi Sham,

I am not sure about the UI card implementation(I am working on 5.6.1) can you provide some link or path where i can see this implementation.

I believe touch ui implementation might not help you because the search result does not use coral ui.

Thanks,
 Sham
 Tweet: @adobe_sham