Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Up and running with AEM

Level 1

Hello Guys,

I want to get started with AEM.

I would like to get up and running with it asap.

What is the best way?

Thanks

Ghazi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey Ghazi - welcome to the AEM Community. This is the place - as a new AEM user- to learn AEM. We have top members that started new like you whom are today certified experts - like Praveen Dubey​ and @Venkata Raja Ratna Kumar Kotla

Here is our Getting Started thread -- Getting Started with AEM-Sites

Also here is a new AEM 6.4 Article that will get you up and running with AEM --

Scott's Digital Community: Creating your First Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 website

We have many community articles, webinars, code examples, and threads to help you learn AEM as fast as possible. Also - check out our monthly webinar series named Ask the AEM Communtiy Experts -- AEM Ask the AEM Community Expert

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey Ghazi - welcome to the AEM Community. This is the place - as a new AEM user- to learn AEM. We have top members that started new like you whom are today certified experts - like Praveen Dubey​ and @Venkata Raja Ratna Kumar Kotla

Here is our Getting Started thread -- Getting Started with AEM-Sites

Also here is a new AEM 6.4 Article that will get you up and running with AEM --

Scott's Digital Community: Creating your First Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 website

We have many community articles, webinars, code examples, and threads to help you learn AEM as fast as possible. Also - check out our monthly webinar series named Ask the AEM Communtiy Experts -- AEM Ask the AEM Community Expert

Level 1

Thanks Scott.

Thanks for the quick response. I will visit these articles.  I appreciate all the support I can get to master AEM. I guess the best way to learn is to jump with both feet.

But will come back with many questions.

Thanks

Ghazi