Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to unlock node javax.jcr.lock.LockException: Node not locked by session

Level 9

I am getting this error in CRX explorer when unlocking a node. There was a lock at the page /content/abc/cat/111.html, I tried to remove the lock by going to crx explorer at /content/abc/cat/111/jcr:content, right click and unlock. When I do this I get a message at the top with Unable to unlock node '/content/abc/cat/111/jcr:content': javax.jcr.lock.LockException: Node not locked by session: 04e7e934-6210-4629-9f5b-f1224196f6c6. I logged in as admin and I see the following properties on the node. I don't see any errors in error.log

Namejcr:content
Path/content/abc/cat/111/jcr:content
UUID04e7e934-6210-4629-9f5b-f1224196f6c6
Referenced by(none)
Depth5
# of child nodes1
Is Newfalse
Is Modifiedfalse
Is Lockedtrue, by/content/abc/cat/111/jcr:content
Is CheckedOuttrue
Holds Locktrue
Lock Tokennull
Lock Owneradmin    
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mshajiahmed,

The steps are correct.  Might by the login token would be using is different due to browser cache.  Can you try with private window by directly logging at crx explorer.

If user using is not an admin but part of admin group then you might need permission to jcr:lockManagement

Thanks,

Sham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mshajiahmed,

The steps are correct.  Might by the login token would be using is different due to browser cache.  Can you try with private window by directly logging at crx explorer.

If user using is not an admin but part of admin group then you might need permission to jcr:lockManagement

Thanks,

Sham