Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to rollout subpages (Blueprint Control Center)

Level 2

There is an issue in the multi-site manager that is not allowing me to rollout changes to the subpages.

1) go to rollout

2) select + next to the pages

3) list of pages doesn't display

Before it works. I do not know what happened but list of pages is not loaded

Some errors from reports:

82 Cannot find Microsoft Cloud Config at /etc/cloudservices/msft-translation/system_default 10 POST /bin/.... HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing. 9 GET /bin/.... HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable 2 GET /en/.....html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script main.jsp 2 GET /en/......html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script body.jsp 1 GET /etc/designs/.../clientlib/ HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver Original error null 1 GET /etc/designs/.../clientlib/ HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver Calling the error handler resulted in an error 1 GET /etc/designs/.../clientlib/ HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.DefaultErrorHandler Error handler failed:java.io.IOException 1 GET /etc/designs/.../clientlib/ HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.widget.impl.HtmlLibraryManagerImpl Unable to determine library type for request. 1 GET /etc/designs/.../clientlib/ HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMUse Failed to activate Use class 1 GET /en/....html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script head.jsp 1 GET /en/....html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script /apps/becker/components/page/commerce.jsp 1 GET /en/checkout/shipping---payment.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException 1 GET /content/sites/.../.../....html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutConfigManagerFactoryImpl RolloutConfig /etc/msm/rolloutconfigs/default/jcr:content is invalid: Failed to resolve Factory with id contentUpdate, maybe Service is uninstalled 1 GET /etc/clientcontext/shared/thumbnail/content.png HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.SlingServletResolver handleError: Recursive invocation. Not further handling Throwable:

1 screenshot - error

2 screenshot - what i want

4 Replies

Level 9

From the error message i understood,there is a gap with configurations.

Could you please properties set on Livecopy tab in page properties and also configuration under /etc/tools/...

-Kishore

Level 2

Kishore@CQ wrote...

From the error message i understood,there is a gap with configurations.

Could you please properties set on Livecopy tab in page properties and also configuration under /etc/tools/...

-Kishore

Please could you describe in more detail what you mean? - I'm not so familiar with adobe

Level 7

Livecopy property is missing on sub pages nodes, You can click on master page in siteadmin.

Then select any sub page right click on it and go to properties. there last tab would be live copy.

Just verify that correct configuration is mentioned over there. It should have Live copy from value which should point to your master.

Level 2

AnkurAhlawat wrote...

Livecopy property is missing on sub pages nodes, You can click on master page in siteadmin.

Then select any sub page right click on it and go to properties. there last tab would be live copy.

Just verify that correct configuration is mentioned over there. It should have Live copy from value which should point to your master.

Thank you very match,

Please could you answer one more question - I've done since you said but LiveCopy tab is not active - Maybe you know what is wrong?