Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Unable to resolve 254.0: missing requirement [254.0] package; (&(package=com.adobe.gra nite.auth.oauth)(version>=2.0.0)(!(version>=3.0.0))))

Level 2

I installed the cq-socailcommunities-connect-pkg and followed the instruction from the http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/5-5/administering/social_communities/social_connect.html. Once I modified the trust_credentials attribute in repository.xml and restart CQ (CQ5.5), I am getting the following errors:

ERROR: Bundle com.adobe.cq.social.cq-social-commons-oauth [254]: Error starting jcrinstall:/libs/social/connect/install/ cq-social-commons-oauth-1.0.3.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.adobe.cq.soci al.cq-social-commons-oauth [254]: Unable to resolve 254.0: missing requirement [254.0] package; (&(package=com.adobe.gra nite.auth.oauth)(version>=2.0.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))) org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.adobe.cq.social.cq-social-commons-oauth [254]: U nable to resolve 254.0: missing requirement [254.0] package; (&(package=com.adobe.granite.auth.oauth)(version>=2.0.0)(!( version>=3.0.0))) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3439) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1727) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1156) at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:266) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Obviously there's a problem with bundle versions and incorrect dependencies (maybe you're missing an additional hotfix/featurepack?). Please get in contact with Daycare support and report your problem.

Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Obviously there's a problem with bundle versions and incorrect dependencies (maybe you're missing an additional hotfix/featurepack?). Please get in contact with Daycare support and report your problem.

Jörg