Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Unable to get he Device list in sidekick

Level 3

We are using AEM5.6 and fallowed the article :  https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/developing/mobile/responsive.html to start with.

I have added <cq:include script="/libs/wcm/mobile/components/simulator/simulator.jsp"/ in header part of jsp. and created the config as well.

But i see only the devices btn in the sideckick on preview. but no drop down to select devices list.

Thanks in advance...

Ramya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Apart from including the simulator.jsp, you need to add the device groups that needs to be displayed for the simulator. Have you added cq:deviceGroups property to the root node of your site ??

Refer the section 'Specifying the Device Groups' in the article you have mentioned to know more about it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Apart from including the simulator.jsp, you need to add the device groups that needs to be displayed for the simulator. Have you added cq:deviceGroups property to the root node of your site ??

Refer the section 'Specifying the Device Groups' in the article you have mentioned to know more about it.