Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to build AEM maven project because failed to resolve cndNames

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am unable to build a maven AEM project because of failure to resolve cndNames.

Failed to execute goal net.adamcin.oakpal:oakpal-maven-plugin:1.5.1:scan (default) on project *******: Failed to execute package scan. Failed to resolve cndNames.: Failed to find node type definition on classpath for cndName exportnodetype.jsp

Can someone please help me out here?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Which maven archetype you are using ?

Latest version is 22 , i don't see any error with the latest archetype. 

Also in the maven archetype the mentioned plug in (net.adamcin.oakpal:oakpal-maven-plugin)  is not there .

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Which maven archetype you are using ?

Latest version is 22 , i don't see any error with the latest archetype. 

Also in the maven archetype the mentioned plug in (net.adamcin.oakpal:oakpal-maven-plugin)  is not there .

Level 2
we are not using the latest maven archetype, as the project was created few years back .

Community Advisor

It looks like the dependency has an error, try deleting the artifact in your ~/.m2 file, include this dependency in your root + core pom.xml, and try to re-download & rebuild your project.

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/net.adamcin.oakpal/oakpal-maven-plugin -->
<dependency>
    <groupId>net.adamcin.oakpal</groupId>
    <artifactId>oakpal-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.5.1</version>
</dependency>

I hope this works.

Level 2
Hi BrianKasingil, I had tried the same thing, it downloaded the version 1.5.1 again but again the oakpal scanning was failing.