Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Transport users does not work without administrator permssion

Level 1

I am setting a transport user on publish instance which I am going to use in the Author's Relocation Agent to publish the content. As per the document, the transport user should not be the admin,

PriyankGupta_0-1678796742007.png

I have given all the folder permission in read-only mode to the transport user, but once I publish the page then it through the error and does block the publishing, I am getting the below error. 

error: com.day.cq.replication.ReplicationException: Repository error during node import: Access denied.

Can anyone suggests how we can define the transport user without admin access? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You misinterpret it. It says system user will have all the required permission to do the replication job but that should not be the user "admin", which we used for login as an administrator.

In AEM still there are so many ares, which are not accessible to user who is from Administrator group but not "admin" like system/console etc.

Hope this helps.

Umesh Thakur

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You misinterpret it. It says system user will have all the required permission to do the replication job but that should not be the user "admin", which we used for login as an administrator.

In AEM still there are so many ares, which are not accessible to user who is from Administrator group but not "admin" like system/console etc.

Hope this helps.

Umesh Thakur

Community Advisor

@PriyankGupta : Without admin access , then give the create, modify, Read permissions to content folder and try it.

Thanks,
Siva