Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Translation Status is "Do Not Translate" .

Level 3

I have added a AEM XML add-on "com.adobe.fmdita-6.4-3.0.46.zip" to create Dita files. i have created a .dita file using this addon. now when i'm trying to tranlate this file i'm getting status "Do Not Translate" , which is due to a property "translationRequired" set to false. In what condition this property is set to false ? any idea . Is it related to tranlation-rules.xml ? below is screenshot for reference

Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 4.19.17 PM.pngScreenshot 2018-12-17 at 4.23.15 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Karansheel,

You need to disable "Component-based translation" in com.adobe.fmdita.config.ConfigManager configuration in Adobe Experience Manager Web Console Configuration page. You can see details at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/xml-add-on/XML-Documentation-for-Adobe-Experience-Manage...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

In the effective "Translation Integration Configuration" for the dita file, please go under Assets tab and check "Translate Assets" option. Once done, please try the workflow again and let us know your observations.

Level 3

Hi Ankur,

It's already checked . Below is screenshot.

Screenshot 2018-12-18 at 11.26.28 AM.png

Level 2

Thanks for updates karansheel. This seems to be one of the out of the box configuration. Could you please confirm that this is the effective Translation Integration Configuration for the dita file.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Karansheel,

You need to disable "Component-based translation" in com.adobe.fmdita.config.ConfigManager configuration in Adobe Experience Manager Web Console Configuration page. You can see details at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/xml-add-on/XML-Documentation-for-Adobe-Experience-Manage...

Level 3

Thanks Juhee !

it's working fine now .