Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Tracking Views with AEM's built in targeting

Level 2

I have implemented AEM's built in targeting engine on my site and when i went to view how many times each segment inside a campaign was viewed they all said 0. Is there something i am not implementing in order to get this data? Thank you very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
9 Replies

Level 10

Have you followed the AEM documentation and performed all configurations as specified here: 

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/target.html

Level 2

opps it showed two of my responses so i deleted it. Ill put it back up.

So i think i found out why its not working but im not sure how to fix it. So it looks like i dont have the tracking done right where it gives impressions when you visit the page. I followed the instructions to set it up and i am including the stats.jsp file in my body but it doesnt properly show the impressions. Thank you very much for your help.

Level 2

I am not using Adobe Test and Target. Is it possible to do it without it?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 10

What CQ version are you using. I am wondering if you found a bug. If you followed the docs and not getting the results - there may be a bug. 

Level 2

i am using AEM 6.0 with SP 2. Even the publisher isnt showing the impressions of the pages ive gone to.

Level 2

so using my local publisher and local author i was able to see the page impressions but not the views of the different campaings. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Level 2

when i try it and inspect it using the net tab it seems like the tracker.js call is getting a 403 forbidden response because of Authentication failed.