Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Touch UI : how to set default value of checkbox in touch UI

Level 3

I have used out of the box feature of touch UI to search assets from DAM, In this process I have used few checkboxes also to enter the search criteria. I have my checkbox in /apps/dam/options/predicates/productlifecycle/XYZ...named as XYZ.

I have used many methods to set the default value...attached the screen from same...PFA

Is there any way to select one of the values from checkbox by default??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

It doesn't work in AEM 5.6.1 and has been fixed for AEM 6 - we have an open ticket with Adobe on this matter. If you are working with AEM version < 6 you might want to file a request at daycare and it might speed up response :-)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

It doesn't work in AEM 5.6.1 and has been fixed for AEM 6 - we have an open ticket with Adobe on this matter. If you are working with AEM version < 6 you might want to file a request at daycare and it might speed up response :-)

Level 3

Thanks a lot....will log a ticket with daycare for the same.

Level 1

This does not appear to be fixed in AEM 6.1. Jura, can you please advise?

Level 3

Actually, I can't. We are sill on AEM 5.6.1 and what I mentioned above is a quote from Adobe response. IMHO the only way how to get it fixed is to keep pestering Adobe support :-)