Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Toggle Full screen and Help button are not available in my component dialog

Level 4

I'm using AEM 6.5.7

• Help and Toggle full screen buttons are not available in my component dialog. Although nothing has been changed at the code level, I'm not sure about the reason why these options have been impacted.
  • Please find the below screenshot - taken few weeks back where the Help and Toggle full screen buttons are available.
  • Note: We don't have any cq:editconfig change when these buttons are available in the component.

NEW.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @samsundar23 

I just verified with my AEM 6.5.7.0 instance and all the dialog seems to be working fine and the Help, Toggle Full Screen options are also showing.

Can you check if you are getting any console error or anything in the error log while opening the dialog?

Also please check if you are facing the same issue on OOTB components such as any core component or if this is only reproducible on the custom component that you have developed.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @samsundar23 

I just verified with my AEM 6.5.7.0 instance and all the dialog seems to be working fine and the Help, Toggle Full Screen options are also showing.

Can you check if you are getting any console error or anything in the error log while opening the dialog?

Also please check if you are facing the same issue on OOTB components such as any core component or if this is only reproducible on the custom component that you have developed.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Check if you have any errors in the console log. Such errors/issues in dialog mostly happen when some JS breaks for some reason. Do check your browser console and see for any errors. If no errors are there , then we may have to look further. 

Thanks

Veena 

Level 4

Hi @VeenaVikraman 

There is not any javascript problem in browser console which is hindering the help icon and toggle full-view icon.

What could be my next step to troubleshoot the issue ?
Kindly assist.

Thanks

SHYAMSUNDAR TK