Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Level 1

Hi All,

My question is related to CRXDE as I am a beginner, i would appreciate maximum help from your side. I am facing the below issue in firfox as well as in Chrome.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

html lang="en"><script type="text/javascript" src="/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/clientlibrarymanager.js"/><script type="text/javascript">
GraniteClientLibraryManager.write([{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/jquery.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/utils.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/jquery/granite.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/jquery.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/shared.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/ui/rte.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/ui/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/searchpromote/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/apps/att/common/widgets.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/security/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/tagging/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/mcm/emailservice-clientlib.css","c":["extjs"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/mcm/emailservice-clientlib.js","c":["extjs"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/personalization/audiencemanager/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/dam/components/scene7/widgets.js","c":["extjs"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/media/publishing/widgets.js","c":["extjs"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/jquery-ui.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/jcarousel.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/jcarousel.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/granite/underscore.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/kernel.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/select2.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/select2.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/ui.js","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/personalization/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/analytics/widgets.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/commerce/widgets.js","c":["extjs"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/ui/widgets/themes/default.css","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/ui/widgets/themes/default.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/searchpromote/widgets/themes/default.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/searchpromote/themes/default.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/analytics/widgets/themes/default.css","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/security/widgets/themes/default.css","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/security/widgets/themes/default.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/tagging/widgets/themes/default.css","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/tagging/widgets/themes/default.js","c":["extjs","ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/widgets/themes/default.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/dam/components/scene7/widgets/themes/default.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/ui/themes/default.css","c":[]},{"p":"/ecarecms/ecareetc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/ui/ie6/themes/default.css","c":["ie6"]},{"p":"/ecarecms/libs/commerce/widgets/themes/default.css","c":[]}],false);

Why this error is coming and what will be the solution as i am not able to create pages because the page is throwing this error. Although if i open the page in preview mode it is not showing any error.

Thanks,

Akshita

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Looks like you might have hitting the instance through webserver. Make sure mime type is set in web server.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Akshita,

Really Sorry, Your problem statement is pretty unclear for me.

I want you to share the following:

1. Screen shot of the error, if any, you see in your browser.
  2. The log in error.log when you invoke the page.

Please feel free to reach me for any other queries

Thanks,

Anwar

Correct answer by
Level 10

Looks like you might have hitting the instance through webserver. Make sure mime type is set in web server.