Expand my Community achievements bar.

taking time to download from Adobe Software Distribution

Level 8

Hello Everyone,

I tried to download: AEM Forms 6.5.21.0 Add-on for Windows from Adobe Software Distribution. It was trying to download. But failed after few minute. Tried to disable Anti-virus from browser, local system. Still, no luck.

Same case, while downloading other large sized packages. Anyone has solution for this?

Note: My internet speed is more than 100Mbps.

Thanks

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

I just downloaded the package (https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/aem.html?package=%2Fconten...) without any issue, it should be something in your end. Can you try it on a different PC? With a VPN? Otherwise, could you ask a colleague to download it for you?

EstebanBustamante_0-1718993336040.png

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Level 3

its working fine for me as well , maybe something to do with your network. Try on some other PC or check with your teammate.

Thanks

Level 4

@Mahesh_Gunaje , these are public download links linked to your account. You can also try downloading with curl

curl -o aem-forms-addon-sdk-2024.05.04.00-240400.zip https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/bin/softwaredistribution/package/download.file/aem-forms-addon-sdk-2024.05.04.00-240400.zip

Level 2

@Mahesh_Gunaje ,

Please check internet connection and try to download and it should be downloaded in case if you have not enabled blockers and check the space available  on your system. Please share the screenshot of the issue if it still persists.

Administrator

@Mahesh_Gunaje Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!  

Kautuk Sahni