Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tags with in the dialog are not getting updated if the tags are renamed/moved to under new tag hierarchy

Level 4

Hi All,

I am seeing an issue with the tags where Tags with in the page dialog or component dialog are not getting updated if the tags are renamed/moved to under new tag hierarchy,
And this is happening only if the tag field has option to select one tag.
But I can see authored tags within the dialog being updated if the tag fields has multiple tags selected.

Any help here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vijayk87714775 - What is the version of the AEM you are using? Is this issue reproducible on AEM vanilla instance?

Generally on changing the tag name or moving the tag, the cq:tag property stays the same but when the page is opened, it correctly references the right tag (dynamically picked).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vijayk87714775 - What is the version of the AEM you are using? Is this issue reproducible on AEM vanilla instance?

Generally on changing the tag name or moving the tag, the cq:tag property stays the same but when the page is opened, it correctly references the right tag (dynamically picked).