Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tagging not working

Level 2

Hi,

Error occurs when adding a specific tag to the home page in production.  Due to the fact that this action breaks the website home page.

Numerous requests for logs were sent at the time of failure –none received.

Observation:

When i am adding any of the below tag:

Standard Tag >  home

Standard Tag >  boom

Standard Tag >  testtag

and publishing the page, home page is breaking.

When i am adding any of the above tag it should ideally come like Standard Tag/home but it is coming as home, so i think this could cause the issue.

Could you please let me know if you have any idea why these tags are coming without root name(i.e. without Standard Tag).

Just to be clear, two more tags are added under Standard Tags but when i am looking for them they are coming like Standard Tag/xxxx (ideal behavior)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

From your description looks like you have defined tag in two places one with your own namespace home & another under default standard namespace.   Make sure to clean up and have selected right thing from tag widget.  Once cleanup is done make sure to activate both tags and page then verify.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

From your description looks like you have defined tag in two places one with your own namespace home & another under default standard namespace.   Make sure to clean up and have selected right thing from tag widget.  Once cleanup is done make sure to activate both tags and page then verify.