Please suggest a way to make this scenario work?
1. Start workflow on a pdf .
2. Added dialog participant step to either deploy immediately or to schedule the workflow.
3. Added dialog participant step with a multi-field which has a path browser field in it, to attach pages/assets.
Approach we followed:
1. Added process step to create a workflow packager and add those attached pages/assets from multifield dialog .
2. If the approver rejects the flow, the initiator needs to modify the attached pages/assets in the workflow packager.
1. Unable to modify the attached files in the multifield dialog participant step, as it doesn't retain the attached files which are stored under metadata.
2. Any other way to resolve this issue?
Solved! Go to Solution.