Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Smart Tagging for Videos

Level 3

Hi everybody,

We have Smart Tagging configured and working for Images, and it was my understanding that with 6.5, Smart Tagging also works with videos.  No matter what type of video I upload, I cannot get it to automatically tag the asset.  I've been through all the documentation from Adobe and third parties I can find, and still nothing.  I did note that a lot of the documentation around smart tagging for videos was aimed at AEMaaCS, however, it is also mentioned in the release notes for 6.5.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I have reached out to Adobe Support and will update the thread with their response.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @lasling,

Can you confirm if "Smart Tags for Videos" is enabled at assets folder level via Properties -> Asset Processing. 

If yes and still not working upon video upload, can you try "Reprocess Assets" action on the video (Reprocess Assets -> Full process)

Also, share the size and file type of your video asset.

Level 3
"Smart Tags for Videos" does not exist in 6.5.9 on the folder properties, nor does "Reprocess Assets" - that is AEMaaCS only from what I can tell.

Community Advisor
Thanks for the inputs. Given that you see it mentioned in 6.5 release notes as well, I suggest to check with Adobe Customer Support representative or raise Day care ticket to confirm feature availability and configuration/licensing if any required for the same.

Correct answer by
Level 3

I have reached out to Adobe Support and will update the thread with their response.