Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

siteadmin page showing blank in AEM 6.0 SP2

Level 2

siteadmin page showing blank in AEM 6.0 SP2. All other admin pages like DAM admin,miscadmin are working fine, but the siteadmin is showing blank.

When checked in firefox, it throws 300 error while loading as below

http://localhost:4502/libs/wcm/core/content/siteadmin.infinity.json [HTTP/1.1 300 Multiple Choices 253ms]

I am new to application and please help me on this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

In your folder crx-quickstart/logs there is a log file called "error.log", does this contain any exceptions when you load siteadmin?

There are two things you can try if you have the time, this should isolate which step caused the issue.

Remove the hotfixes, check siteadmin, remove SP2 and check siteadmin. Or you can do a reinstall and check after each package install.

Regards,

Opkar

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 9

Have you made any changes for siteadmin??

If yes,what are they?

Thanks,

Kishore

Level 2

No, I have not made any changes to Siteadmin, it is not showing up from beginning

this is what I did

1. Installed AEM 6
  2. Updraded to SP2
  3. Installed hot fixes 6176,6316,6446,4113,6431 & 6031

I installed my code which is not doing any change on siteadmin. I have no clue what and where to check for siteadmin issues, Please help me what need to be checked for Siteadmin json not loading.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

In your folder crx-quickstart/logs there is a log file called "error.log", does this contain any exceptions when you load siteadmin?

There are two things you can try if you have the time, this should isolate which step caused the issue.

Remove the hotfixes, check siteadmin, remove SP2 and check siteadmin. Or you can do a reinstall and check after each package install.

Regards,

Opkar

Level 3

Solution http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35070488/cq5-not-returning-child-pages-json-data-on-infinity-json... solved such a problem

In my case I set the json.maximumresults  of the Apache Sling Get Servlet to 200 and got siteadmin working

Level 1

Thanks, It's still applicable in 6.3 SP2.

Our siteadmin was rendering blank, but the other classicui admin screens rendered properly.

HAR file showed a 300 in the siteadmin response, which helped Adobe support, on their suggestion,

I upped it to between 1000 and 5000 (maybe too high?) from 100, and it worked.

Moderator, please make Stanleyor's answer the correct answer, as I missed it on a quick glance, assuming the green "correct answer" was correct when it was not.