Expand my Community achievements bar.

Site is not loading properly

Level 3

When i tried to author a page in edit mode it is not sowing properly, looks like style is not enabled or working. Please see screen shot and do the needful.

srma4tech_Sachin_0-1675274334472.png

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey! seems like the page is loading fine. it is just that you are styles are not loading.

A few questions:
1. is this an archetype-generated stock project?

2. if not (1), have you created a new template? then please make sure your clientlibs are loading and check your template policies.

3. if not 1 and 2, can you rebuild clientlibs here: http://localhost:4502/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html?invalidate=true

Thanks,

Sravan

Level 3

Hi @B_Sravan ,

Many thanks for your response on it.

Please find answer below for your questions -

A few questions:
1. is this an archetype-generated stock project? - Archetype, but i just created it from scratch by maven archetype command

2. if not (1), have you created a new template? then please make sure your clientlibs are loading and check your template policies.- No, i haven't created anything yet, i was setting up repo and also was trying to make some changes on sample page.

3. if not 1 and 2, can you rebuild clientlibs here: http://localhost:4502/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html?invalidate=true

Rebuilding, keep you posted

Level 2

Hi,

Just try loading your page and debug in developer console and check for CSS and JS are loading apart from the steps mentioned by Sravan.

Validate the content of those files and check if the CSS content and JS files content are as ecpected or not

Level 3

I am getting below error in console -

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Level 3

hi,  i deleted my crx-quickstart folder and start instance again, still getting the same warning and error -

srma4tech_Sachin_0-1675340538204.png