Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

sidekick component not dragging into parsys

Level 2

I have copied a component which works, it appears in the sidekick, I created a new parsys area, in this instance a right hand column, which is in turn included in a page. It all works. However the component I created which I renamed and changed values for i.e. title, description etc does not work. It appears as a component, but when I drag into the parsys, it shows a green tick icon, however when a drop the component down, instead of editable item icon, I get nothing. 

Clearly doing something wrong, yet I have been over component and every part of CQ, CRX with no obvious reason as why one would work and the other would not. 

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Please check error.logs when you drag & drop the component. It might be possible that the component is breaking and thereby rendering as blank.

Thanks

Nitin

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Please check error.logs when you drag & drop the component. It might be possible that the component is breaking and thereby rendering as blank.

Thanks

Nitin