Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Service Pack 6.5.6 | Issue with Page achieve before deletion

Community Advisor

Hi

With service pack 6.5.6 we are not getting checkbox (see screenshot) to archive page before deletion

Dipti_Chauhan_0-1630393306734.png

Due to this we are not getting deleted page back during catalog rollout (could be the same for msm rollout).

Thanks

Dipti

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Dipti_Chauhan 

I believe there were so many issue that we observed with AEM 6.5.6.0 instance where the cancel inheritance was also not working and after following up with Adobe they had recommended us not to use AEM 6.5.6.0 and either use 6.5.5.0 or 6.5.7.0.

asutosh_jena_0-1630402049253.png

I can see this issue is resolved in AEM 6.5.9.0 instance and the checkbox is also present along with the functionality. Also Adobe has released 6.5.10.0 SP on 26th August. So I will suggest to go for 6.5.9.0 atleast for now to use the new feautres along with the fix for these issues.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/sp-release-...

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Dipti_Chauhan 

I believe there were so many issue that we observed with AEM 6.5.6.0 instance where the cancel inheritance was also not working and after following up with Adobe they had recommended us not to use AEM 6.5.6.0 and either use 6.5.5.0 or 6.5.7.0.

asutosh_jena_0-1630402049253.png

I can see this issue is resolved in AEM 6.5.9.0 instance and the checkbox is also present along with the functionality. Also Adobe has released 6.5.10.0 SP on 26th August. So I will suggest to go for 6.5.9.0 atleast for now to use the new feautres along with the fix for these issues.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/sp-release-...

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Thanks @Asutosh_Jena_ 

It seems thats the only option we have .It needs time for testing new Service pack but this is how it is.

Thanks

Dipti Chauhan

Community Advisor

That's correct. We just need to ensure all the use case has been validated before upgrade.