Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Seeking for a topics: Started Adobe Commerce / Adobe Architecture related Youtube channel as a hobby

Level 2

Hi here.

I recently started Adobe Commerce / Adobe Services Architecture related youtube channel to try something new. Realised that after 15+ years in Commerce world, have some stories to tell

Will be happy to share: https://www.youtube.com/@nuzil

I would be thrilled to receive your feedback and hear your thoughts on the channel. Additionally, I'm eager to know what topics you would find interesting and valuable. If there are specific subjects you'd like me to cover or if you have particular challenges you're facing, please let me know.

Moreover, if any of you have experiences or knowledge you'd like to share, I'd be more than happy to collaborate and record some sessions together. Your contributions could greatly benefit the community.

Looking forward to your suggestions and ideas!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@nuzil 

Thanks for sharing your channel and the stories with us.

I am curious to learn about 

• Challenges / Things-to-know while integrating AEM and commerce.
  • Examples of AEM + Commerce in various combinations. AEM as a Glass, commerce as a glass etc.
  • "AEM Assets + Dynamic Media" with Adobe Commerce
  • AEM Assets + Commerce set-up for large organizations with Multiple functions/units.
  • Information flow between various Adobe marketing products.
  • Understanding KPI and how they are derived from various user journeys

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@nuzil 

Thanks for sharing your channel and the stories with us.

I am curious to learn about 

• Challenges / Things-to-know while integrating AEM and commerce.
  • Examples of AEM + Commerce in various combinations. AEM as a Glass, commerce as a glass etc.
  • "AEM Assets + Dynamic Media" with Adobe Commerce
  • AEM Assets + Commerce set-up for large organizations with Multiple functions/units.
  • Information flow between various Adobe marketing products.
  • Understanding KPI and how they are derived from various user journeys

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Awesome @nuzil ! 

I think there are a lot of folks at a starter level, so perhaps a series for beginners could attract a lot of traction. Topics could include the history behind Adobe Commerce and Magento, recommended starter guides, options for local setup, and good exercises to try out. This type of content is always well-received, and although there may already be similar content available, having it come from an expert offers another lens and perspective

Esteban Bustamante

Level 1

Thats a valid point, but if we are talking about Adobe Commerce specific, I do not see a bit benefit in basic topics. Reason - there are literally tons of such videos and tutorials.

I'm trying to focus on more Architectural discussions, and new features releases.

Administrator

@nuzil Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni