Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Schemaeditor form issue in AEM6.0 Sp1

Level 6

Hi All,

Earlier we have used AEM6.0 crx2 repository  and we have upgraded to oak repository and installed SP1 .

While accessing the path 

http://localhost:port/libs/dam/gui/content/metadataschemaeditor/schemadetails.html/dam/content/schem...

We can able to see event name (p1 attached ) whereas after installng SP1 we are not able to see EVENT Name dropdown. PLease let me know if any suggestion ,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you seeing the path in the JCR using CRXDE lite for example? Or is the node gone? If after installing a service pack and JCR nodes disappear or not functioning properly - this sounds like a product bug as opposed to a setting. Please file a support ticket, 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you seeing the path in the JCR using CRXDE lite for example? Or is the node gone? If after installing a service pack and JCR nodes disappear or not functioning properly - this sounds like a product bug as opposed to a setting. Please file a support ticket, 

Level 6

Hi Smac,

Thanks a lot. After installing SP1 this functionlaity is coming up. Even not able to see eventname box is that page.

Will raise ticket with adobe .Again thanks,

Level 10

I hope this gets resolved fast.