Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Scene7 Batch Upload throwing IPS API Fault code

Level 9

Hi All,

I was integrating AEM instance with Dynamic media server and we are able to setup all the configuration between the two systems and are working well. When i tried to execute the DAM update asset workflow which has scene7 Batch upload step in it , i am getting the below exception. I am not able to get more information on the same apart from one of the pages that describes the exception . In case if any one has come across the same please help here.

sherinregi_0-1691856221218.png

Asset is available and also i tried running workflow with admin access

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/dynamic-media-developer-resources/image-production-api/fault...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sherinregi Is it happening for that particular asset which has property dam:scene7ID -> "a| <number> " or for other assets also ? It looks like that particular asset is missing in Scene7 which has been published to scene7 before and got deleted which is causing the issue. Thats why you see this metadata(dam:scene7ID) in the asset in crx. 

you can troubleshoot by uploading the same asset in different name and see if its working. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sherinregi Is it happening for that particular asset which has property dam:scene7ID -> "a| <number> " or for other assets also ? It looks like that particular asset is missing in Scene7 which has been published to scene7 before and got deleted which is causing the issue. Thats why you see this metadata(dam:scene7ID) in the asset in crx. 

you can troubleshoot by uploading the same asset in different name and see if its working. 

Level 9

Thanks @Saravanan_Dharmaraj 

you were correct. I tried on a new image and batch upload step was working properly , however for the image which i got error the metadata was not synced back to my AEM server but the image was deleted from DM server which resulted in the error.