Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Saving adaptive form content in crx

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I would like to know where the contents of adaptive form gets saved on the crx repository on click of save button. Is there any predefined settings that needs to be done to save the adaptive form content as a node in crx repository. Can anyone guide me through this ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Srividya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

Adaptive forms provides several out-of-the-box submit actions for submitting form data to different endpoints or workflows. Store content action is one of the submit actions that can be used for storing form data in the JCR repository. When Store content action is configured on an Adaptive Form, the form field values are stored as properties on the JCR node at the configured store content path on form submission. The data is also captured in the XML that gets stored as jcr:data property on the node.

Usually the data for Adaptive forms is stored inside /content/forms/af/yourform/jcr:content

In Touch UI to store Adaptive Form data in JCR repository, follow this link;

AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Submitting and storing content in JCR repository

For Classic UI follow this link;

AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Configuring the Submit action

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

Adaptive forms provides several out-of-the-box submit actions for submitting form data to different endpoints or workflows. Store content action is one of the submit actions that can be used for storing form data in the JCR repository. When Store content action is configured on an Adaptive Form, the form field values are stored as properties on the JCR node at the configured store content path on form submission. The data is also captured in the XML that gets stored as jcr:data property on the node.

Usually the data for Adaptive forms is stored inside /content/forms/af/yourform/jcr:content

In Touch UI to store Adaptive Form data in JCR repository, follow this link;

AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Submitting and storing content in JCR repository

For Classic UI follow this link;

AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Configuring the Submit action

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions