Expand my Community achievements bar.

Saml Login fails : getting error "com.adobe.granite.auth.saml.util.SamlReader Document is invalid: no grammar found."

Level 4

I have configured saml in aem 6.3 following this documentation, http://www.aemstuff.com/blogs/july/saml.html

It is working fine in publish, but in author I am getting below exception some times and login fails.

12.06.2018 10:39:13.096 *ERROR* [qtp45451009-84563] com.adobe.granite.auth.saml.util.SamlReader Document is invalid: no grammar found.

12.06.2018 10:39:13.096 *ERROR* [qtp45451009-84563] com.adobe.granite.auth.saml.util.SamlReader Document root element "Response", must match DOCTYPE root "null".

and in the page it shows,

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Anyone faced similar issue? Please advice?

4 Replies

Administrator

Are you getting just those 2 errors in the log or any more? Please share other errors also if there are somemore.

If those are only 2 then See:SAML Grammar response Error/Warning

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi anushap40132887

We are getting the same error in the logs, but SAML authentication is working fine. Could you please let us know if you were able to find resolution of this issue?

Thanks

Thanks cqsapientu69896437 for the reply. I have removed the saml configuration and reconfigured again and it started working for me after few hours.