Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SAML Authentication SSO functionality not working in AEM .

Level 3

Steps followed:

1. I Login from my client Login page using my client credentails,
2. It Logs into CQ.
3. The problem is when I click on logout, the CQ logs out and it also redirects to the required Client loginpage also, but then again logs in. Not sure, i think the session not getting invalidated (expired), Or any                   other issue.
4. Any specific option in SAML authenticator for SSO.

Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The current CQ SAML integration does not handle logout. Please create a Daycare ticket with this feature request.

Regards,

Justin

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hello

I got the same problem, any work around solution found for sign out?

Thanks

Owen Wang

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The current CQ SAML integration does not handle logout. Please create a Daycare ticket with this feature request.

Regards,

Justin

Level 10

michaelowenwang wrote...

Hello

I got the same problem, any work around solution found for sign out?

Thanks

Owen Wang

This is fixed in AEM6 & service pack

Level 2

Hi Sham,

I am using the AEM6 SP1. 

You mean this is fixed in AEM 6 & service pack, are you saying "Handle Logout" and "Logout URL" attribute in saml? Actually I got this problem when these two attributes applied.

Owen Wang

Level 10

michaelowenwang wrote...

Hi Sham,

I am using the AEM6 SP1. 

You mean this is fixed in AEM 6 & service pack, are you saying "Handle Logout" and "Logout URL" attribute in saml? Actually I got this problem when these two attributes applied.

Owen Wang

Can you file a support request ?  we need to verify couple of things & i was reffering to logout url.    Configured for couple of customer & works fine. Might be some edge case we need to figure it out.

Level 1

Hi Sham and all,

We are facing the same issue with logout now in AEM 6.3 . We are using the logout handler and the logout url has been provided. Once the user logs out, he will be redirected to logout page. But if he tries to login in the same browser he will be redirected to the logout page instead of login. Can you please tel me if there is any fix for this issue?