Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

rte multifiled

Level 3

Hi all I have  a developed a rte multifield component. where author can add any number of list items ( and can delete them . my issue is when i provide content for list items it is displaying fine when i come back open the dialog all the list items are empty.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The issue is you need to have a JS script and code it properly. See these articles that will help you: 

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Newsletter HTL component

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager HTL component that displays a repeating data set

Both of these article uses a MF and lets an author enter text. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

The issue is you need to have a JS script and code it properly. See these articles that will help you: 

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Newsletter HTL component

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager HTL component that displays a repeating data set

Both of these article uses a MF and lets an author enter text. 

Level 10

Hi Pradeep,

See this Sreekanth's blog which stating developing multifield component with RTE. It may help your use case.

//http://experience-aem.blogspot.in/2015/07/aem-61-touch-ui-composite-multifield-with-rich-text-editor...

Hope this helps!

~ Ratna.

Level 3

Thanks a lot Scott. That helped. One last question, can we able to restrict multifield rte to specific  max  chars?